Re: pgadmin4 Edit and "Save" data - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject Re: pgadmin4 Edit and "Save" data
Date
List pgadmin-support
From Khushboo Vashi:

" to save the data into the table permanently after all the modifications, click the Save button at the upper left
cornerin the toolbar."

Ah! That button with the floppy disk icon (Grandpa, what's a floppy disk?), with the hover hint that says "save file"
(not"save data"). Thanks - I missed that!