pgadmin4 Edit and "Save" data - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject pgadmin4 Edit and "Save" data
Date
List pgadmin-support
If I select view/edit data and edit a field, I am presented with a dialog "Cancel or Save". However, if I click Save
thedata is NOT saved unless I close the table and again select "Save" rather than "Cancel" or "Don't Save". Leaving the
tableopen and selecting another row does not update the data as is true with many other DB GUI tools.  "Refresh" does
notupdate the data either. I must click "Save" in two different dialogs for the data to be saved.

This inconsistency is confusing, and means I must expend several more mouse clicks to know that my data has in fact
beenupdated and to be able to view the table contents again. Testing or working on a large project, this adds up to a
lotof time. It would be nice to be able to edit a field, then immediately run a query or function in some other window
andknow that the updated value would be used.

Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to indicate that "Save means Save", or would this be a feature request
/bug report?

AboutBox / Version Info screenshot attached

Attachment