Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-03-23 20:16:30 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I'm pretty happy with that last version (of the first patch). I'm
> planning to do one more pass, and then push.

And done, after a bunch of mostly cosmetic changes (renaming
ExecCheckHeapTupleVisible to ExecCheckTupleVisible, removing an
unnecessary change in heap_lock_tuple parameters, a bunch of comments,
stuff like that).  Let's see what the buildfarm says.

The remaining commits luckily all are a good bit smaller.

Greetings,

Andres Freund