Re: CREATE OR REPLACE AGGREGATE? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: CREATE OR REPLACE AGGREGATE?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 07:35:16AM +0000, Andrew Gierth wrote:
> I took a bash at actually writing it and didn't see any obvious problems
> (I'll post the patch in a bit). Is there some reason (other than
> shortage of round tuits) why this might not be a good idea, or why it
> hasn't been done before?

Indeed.  There is not much on the matter in pgsql-hackers as far as I
can see, except that but the thread is short:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAGYyBgj3u_4mfTNPMnpOM2NPtWQVPU4WRsYz=RLCF59g-kGVmQ@mail.gmail.com
--
Michael

Attachment