debugger throws error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject debugger throws error
Date
List pgadmin-support
My postgres version is 9.6, running on Windows 7 Professional.
I have just upgraded to pgadmin 4.2.3 since I was not able to get the debugger to work at all with my previous pgadmin.
Iinstalled using the Windows binary.

I have set postgresql.conf  for shared_preload_libraries = '$libdir/plugin_debugger.dll', added extension pldbgapi, and
madesure I had admin permissions.

I am now able to select either 'debug' or 'set breakpoint', but at 'set breakpoint' or when I click 'debug' after
enteringinput parameters, I get:

"local variable 'debugger_version' referenced before assignment".

Did I miss something in installation or configuration ?

Thanks