Re: Re: Feature: temporary materialized views - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Re: Feature: temporary materialized views
Date
Re: Feature: temporary materialized views
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 10:45:04AM +0200, David Steele wrote:
> I think a new patch is required here so I have marked this Waiting on
> Author.  cfbot is certainly not happy and anyone trying to review is going
> to have hard time trying to determine what to review.

I would recommend to mark this patch as returned with feedback as we
already know that we need to rethink a bit harder the way relations
are created in CTAS, not to mention that the case of EXPLAIN CTAS IF
NOT EXISTS is not correctly handled.  This requires more than three of
work which is what remains until the end of this CF, so v12 is not a
sane target.
--
Michael

Attachment