Re: [question]some mails don't be reflected on threads - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [question]some mails don't be reflected on threads
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

On 2019-02-27 05:43:36 +0000, Nagaura, Ryohei wrote:
> I faced a strange phenomenon.
> One day I posted a mail to pgsql-hackers and the mail didn't be reflected on the thread.
> The thread:
>    https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/EDA4195584F5064680D8130B1CA91C45367328@G01JPEXMBYT04
> The mail:
>    https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/EDA4195584F5064680D8130B1CA91C453EBE79%40G01JPEXMBYT04

It appears that answer email did not include the appropriate headers to
allow for threading (In-Reply-To). It appears to include some MS
specific header
but I don't think that's actually widely used.

> In my investigation and thought, it is the mail header "In-Reply-To".

Right. Your email does not contain, as far as I can tell, an In-Reply-To
header...

Greetings,

Andres Freund