Re: Tab completion for ALTER INDEX|TABLE ALTER COLUMN SET STATISTICS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Tab completion for ALTER INDEX|TABLE ALTER COLUMN SET STATISTICS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 02:18:25PM +0900, Tatsuro Yamada wrote:
> I modified the patch to handle the both:
>   - quoted index names
>   - complete partial numbers

Committed, which should close the loop for this thread.  If you have
suggestions for the documentation, maybe it would be better to start
another thread.  I am not sure if that's worth worrying about, but
others may have input to offer on the matter.
--
Michael

Attachment