Re: relcache reference leak with pglogical replication toinsert-only partitioned table? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: relcache reference leak with pglogical replication toinsert-only partitioned table?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 09:19:49PM -0600, Jeremy Finzel wrote:
> I understand it's not fully supported to replicate to a differently
> partitioned setup on a subscriber with either pglogical or the native
> logical replication, however I also know that INSERT triggers can be fired
> in replication mode.  I have an insert-only OLTP table that I want
> partitioned only on the subscriber system.  I have this setup using the
> "old style" partitioning as it is a 9.6 system.

Logical replication has been added to core in v10, and pglogical is
quite a different thing.  It may be better to contact the folks in
charge of it here:
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/pglogical
--
Michael