Re: problems with foreign keys on partitioned tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: problems with foreign keys on partitioned tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Jan-22, Amit Langote wrote:

> On 2019/01/22 8:30, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Hi Amit,
> >
> > Will you please rebase 0002?  Please add your proposed tests cases to
> > it, too.
>
> Done.  See the attached patches for HEAD and PG 11.

I'm not quite sure I understand why the one in DefineIndex needs the
deps but nothing else does.  I fear that you added that one just to
appease the existing test that breaks otherwise, and I worry that with
that addition we're papering over some other, more fundamental bug.