Re: Commitfest delayed: extend it? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Commitfest delayed: extend it?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Jan-10, Tom Lane wrote:

> David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> > We're 10 days into the Commitfest, the first few having been the new
> > year, with people maybe paying attention to other things.
> > I'd like to propose extending this CF by some period, maybe as long
> > as ten days, so people get all the opportunities they might have had
> > if it had started on time.
>
> I think it *did* start on time, at least people have been acting like
> it was on.  It just wasn't very official.

It has definitely started, at least for me :-)

We're going to have a bit of a triage session in the FOSDEM dev's
meeting, on Jan 31st, right at the end.  I think that will be a good
opportunity to give some final cleanup, and we should close it then or
shortly thereafter.