Re: Mentoring for GCI-19 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Mentoring for GCI-19
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Padam Chopra (padamchopra1337@gmail.com) wrote:
> I want to join GCI as a mentor for the year 2019, please guide me about the
> procedure,
> thanks in anticipation.

Thanks for your interest but we aren't likely to even start thinking
about that until we're close to when GCI 2019 starts.

If you're interesting in mentoring, then I'd suggest you participate on
our existing mailing lists and become familiar with the community and
help out with all of the questions that are constantly being asked on
lists like -general, -admin, etc.  Doing so would make it much more
likely that we'd consider you for a mentor for GCI 2019.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment