Re: Running pg_upgrade Version 11 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Running pg_upgrade Version 11
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 04:27:35PM +1100, rob stone wrote:
> Logged in as user postgres and postgres owns the files created by
> initdb, so is this a permissions problem or am I having a brain fade?

Having 0600 as umask for those files is normal.  Don't you have more
logs about the error?  You should not see this error, except if data_v10
is not a data folder initialized correctly, so perhaps you messed up
something in your environment?
--
Michael

Attachment