Re: BUG #15437: Segfault during insert into declarative partitionedtable with a trigger creating partition - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #15437: Segfault during insert into declarative partitionedtable with a trigger creating partition
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15437: Segfault during insert into declarative partitionedtable with a trigger creating partition  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Nov 05, 2018 at 04:23:05PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I think this problem would be fixed by my patch here:
> https://postgr.es/m/20181025202622.d3x4y4ch7m4pxwnn@alvherre.pgsql
>
> I guess I'm just saying that unhappy users could help review that patch
> ;-)

If that's the case, it may be adapted to rebase the patch on top of
dc3e436b, then remove the limitation and rework the tests' comments.
Removing this limitation would be really nice.
--
Michael

Attachment