Re: Changes in Brazil DST's period - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Changes in Brazil DST's period
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct  4, 2018 at 04:05:17PM -0300, Emílio B. Pedrollo wrote:
> Today Brazil's president announced that the DST for all our time zones would
> start at November 18th instead of November 4th
> There's already a thread at IANA about it
> https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2018-October/026921.html

Well, odds are this will be part of the next minor release when we get
updates of the time zone database.  Also, if pg_config shows the option
--with-system-tzdata, then your system is using the operating system
time zone database and you will need to get that updated to see the new
time zone change date.