Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) - PostgreSQL entry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andres Freund
Subject Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) - PostgreSQL entry
Date
Re: Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) - PostgreSQL entry  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-www
Hi,

I noticed that our dear project wasn't among the projects that have been
evaluated with the CII best practices guidelines.  As I was curious I
made an initial attempt.  The MUST requirements for the 'passing' level
largely seem reasonable, there's a few less sane things in the "higher"
grades.

https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/en/projects/2268

If anybody here wants to edit that entry, I apparently can add
additional users with edit rights.

You can click on "Expand panels" and "Hide met & N/A" to quickly see the
things where we don't quite meter up.

Greetings,

Andres Freund