Re: wiki editor request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: wiki editor request
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Joe Conway (mail@joeconway.com) wrote:
> On 10/02/2018 01:08 PM, Alexey Lesovsky wrote:
> > I'd like to request editor privileges and add info about pgcenter
> > utility into Monitoring wiki page
> >
> > User: Lesovsky
>
> Maybe someone beat me to it and did not reply to the list, but it
> appears that you already have editor privs.

Appears that you beat yourself to it. ;)

15:24, 27 April 2016 Jconway (Talk | contribs | block) changed group membership for User:Lesovsky from (none) to editor

Alexey, please make sure that you're logged into the wiki when you're
trying to go edit a page- the Login button is in the top-right corner.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment