Re: GCI wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: GCI wiki page
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

The first step in getting access to the wiki is to create an account in
the PostgreSQL community account system, by going here:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/

Once you've done that, please let me know what account name you used (it
can be anything) and then I'll expidite the cooling-off period for you,
after which you'll be able to log into the wiki.  Once you can log into
the wiki, I can add you to the editors group to allow you to edit the
page.

Thanks!

Stephen

* Tahir Ramzan (tahirramzan@alumni.vu.edu.pk) wrote:
> Dear Concern,
>
> I need to write project ideas on this page:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GCI_2018
>
> But I am not able to login, please resolve my issue, thanks in
> anticipation.
>
> --
> Regards
> Tahir Ramzan
> MSCS Research Scholar
> Google Summer of Code 2015 (CiviCRM)
> Google Summer of Code 2016 (ModSecurity)
> Outside Collaborator of SpiderLabs (Powered by TrustWave)
> Google Android Students Club Facilitator and Organizer 2015
>
> Contact:
>
> +92-312-5518018 <+92%20312%205518018>
>
> tahirramzan@alumni.vu.edu.pk
>

> More details about me and my work: