Re: Code of Conduct - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Code of Conduct
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Chris Travers (chris.travers@gmail.com) wrote:
> I said I would stand aside my objections after the last point I mentioned
> them but I did not feel that my particular objection and concern with
> regard to one specific sentence added got much of a hearing.  This being
> said, it is genuinely hard to sort through the noise and try to reach the
> signal.  I think the resurgence of the debate about whether we need a code
> of conduct made it very difficult to discuss specific objections to
> specific wording.  So to be honest the breakdown was mutual.

I would ask that you, and anyone else who has a suggestion for how to
improve or revise the CoC, submit your ideas to the committee by
email'ing coc@postgresql.org.

As was discussed previously, the current CoC isn't written in stone and
it will be changed and amended as needed.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment