Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Litt
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 17:39:20 +0200
Chris Travers <chris.travers@gmail.com> wrote:

> Exactly.  And actually the first sentence is not new.  The second one
> is a real problem though.  I am going to try one last time at an
> additional alternative.
>
> " To that end, we have established this Code of Conduct for community
> interaction and participation in the project’s work and the community
> at large.   This code of conduct covers all interaction between
> community members on the postgresql.org infrastructure.  Conduct
> outside the postgresql.org infrastructure may call the Code of
> Conduct committee to act as long as the interaction (or interaction
> pattern) is community-related, other parties are unable to act, and
> the Code of Conduct committee determines that it is in the best
> interest of the community to apply this Code of Conduct."

Chris,

Would you be satisfied with the CoC if the current 2nd paragraph of the
Introduction were replaced by the paragraph you wrote above?

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2018 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz