Re: Unclear EOL - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Unclear EOL
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Jonathan S. Katz (jkatz@postgresql.org) wrote:
> I think we are saying similar things though...the content of the page
> needs some hierarchical restructuring, and yes, I'm convinced of some
> language cleanups as well.
>
> To make it more tangible, I'm happy to propose a patch in a few.

The point I was getting at is that we don't just need a patch here- our
current EOL policy is really quite vague and confusing.  Trying to
reword that confusing and vague policy doesn't change that it's
confusing and vague- to deal with that, we need to actually change the
policy, which is what I'm advocating for here.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment