Re: docs: note ownership requirement for refreshing materializedviews - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: docs: note ownership requirement for refreshing materializedviews
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 05:12:42PM -0400, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>> On Aug 17, 2018, at 9:21 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Dave Cramer <davecramer@gmail.com> writes:
>>> So it seems this patch is being ignored in this thread.
>>
>> Well, Jonathan did kind of hijack what appears to be a thread about
>> documentation (with an already-committed fix).
>
> I apologize if it was interpreted as hijacking, I had brought it up in
> my initial reply to Dian, as I’ve seen others do similarly on threads.

Don't worry, we all learn here ;)
I saw your patch, looked at it a couple of seconds and got really
surprised by its logic, moving to something else before lookng back at
it.

>> I'd suggest reposting that patch in its own thread and adding it to
>> the next CF.
>
> I will go ahead and do this.

Thanks for spawning a different thread.  That helps in attracting the
correct attention to the correct issues.
--
Michael

Attachment