Re: Missing mail list archive items - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Missing mail list archive items
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> <152940707697.1452.4922154343836581163@wrigleys.postgresql.org>
> (the original report of bug #15248) is not present in
> the mail list archives.  For that matter, I also don't see
> <E9FA92C2921F31408041863B74EE4C2001AEF9CFB2@CCPMAILDAG03.cantab.local>
> which was a shortly-later followup from the submitter.  WTF?

We were able to recover the physical server, determine which messages
were missing from the outage (25 in all) and get them restored.

So, those are now in the archives, along with 23 other messages across
pgsql-hackers, pgsql-general, pgsql-bugs, and pgadmin-hackers.

Please let us know if you see any issues or have any questions.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment