Re: missing toast table for pg_policy - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: missing toast table for pg_policy
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 09:19:35PM -0400, Joe Conway wrote:
> If you can wait for the next commitfest (the original one I put the
> patch into, i.e. September) I am committed to making it happen. But if
> you are anxious to getting this into the current commitfest, go for it.
> I am in the middle of a move from California to Florida and don't think
> I will realistically have time this month.

Oh, OK, thanks for your reply.  Peter, would you like to accelerate
things here?  I recall that you worked lately on another item dependent
on the one discussed here.  I can personally wait a couple of CFs, v12
development has just begun.
--
Michael

Attachment