pglife and devel branch content - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject pglife and devel branch content
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Previously, pglife (http://pglife.momjian.us/) showed all commits for
the "devel" branch back back to the start of the git tree.  It now shows
only commits since the last major branch.  For example, "12 devel" now
shows only commits since we branched the git tree for PG 11.

This should make it easier to see what we have done for PG 12.
Unfortunately, it doesn't remove backbranch commits like git_changelog
because it uses a preexisting gitweb page.