Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 10:15:02AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> I've added this to Open Items so as not to forget.

This concerns as well v10, so that's not actually an open item...
Well, it was an open item last year.  The last set of patches is from
Simon here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CANP8%2BjLwgsexwdPkBtkN5kdHN5TwV-d%3Di311Tq_FdOmzJ8QyRQ%40mail.gmail.com

Simon, do you feel confident with your patch?  If yes, could you finish
wrapping it?  I am getting myself familiar with the problem as this has
been around for some time now so I am reviewing the thing as well and
then I can board the ship..
--
Michael

Attachment