Re: search.cpan.org is EOL, update links - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: search.cpan.org is EOL, update links
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 01:00:47PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> search.cpan.org has now been EOL’d and turned off, with all URLs redirecting to
> metacpan.org [1].  While the redirects are likely to the maintained for a long
> time, we might as well update to avoid the risk of stale redirects.  Attached
> patch changes the few links we have to instead use metacpan.

Okay, let's fix that.

While working on the links for CPAN, perhaps these should be switched to
https as well?
src/sgml/acronyms.sgml:
<ulink url="http://www.cpan.org/">Comprehensive Perl Archive Network</ulink>
contrib/fuzzystrmatch/dmetaphone.c: