Re: Microsoft buys GitHub, is this a threat to open-source - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thiemo Kellner
Subject Re: Microsoft buys GitHub, is this a threat to open-source
Date
Re: Microsoft buys GitHub, is this a threat to open-source  (Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-general
Zitat von Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>:

> Who hasn't missed sourceforge ? or ... freshmeat while we'are at it :)

I am sticking to sourceforge still. I never understood what people
made leave it. I was investigating a bit if I should move on to github
too but I do not remember what prevented me from doing so with respect
to github. It remains an obscure gut feeling that it is not doing the
right Thing with the data. I am sad freshmeat was discontinued
independently from sf or github or what so ever.

cheers