Re: PostgreSQL 11 beta1 on AIX 7.2 : 2 failures in 32bit mode - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 11 beta1 on AIX 7.2 : 2 failures in 32bit mode
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 03:36:27PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I'm wondering about some sort of version skew or misinstallation on
> the Perl side --- say, header files that we're using to compile
> that don't match the libperl.so used at runtime.

Tony, was the compiler used gcc or xlc?  Support for xlc 13 still needs
some work.  Here are two other, similar threads:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/B37989F2852398498001550C29155BE51790B48A@FRCRPVV9EX3MSX.ww931.my-it-solutions.net
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2fc764c7-2222-83e3-45c2-33c17853e13f@atos.net
--
Michael