Re: SCRAM with channel binding downgrade attack - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: SCRAM with channel binding downgrade attack
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 05:56:19PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> OK, being able to introduce a new default if necessary is a good point.
> Let's introduce a "require" mode then, which uses tls-unique
> underground, while "tls-unique" and "tls-server-end-point" are
> documented as developer-oriented.

By the way, if somebody could review the latest version of the patch
before I write a new version and agrees with the concept introduced
would be nice..  Adding one option is simple enough, making sure that we
agree that the patch is on good tracks is harder.
--
Michael

Attachment