Re: pg_rewind and postgresql.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_rewind and postgresql.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 02:10:46PM +0200, Chris Travers wrote:
> Yes that is copied currently by pg_rewind, as are server logs if they are
> in the data directory.

Yes, that is valid for all the existing versions of pg_rewind in the
core tree, as well as what I maintain for VMware (9.3 and 9.4
versions).

> I think replication slots also might be copied but would have to check.

No.  At least not since 266b6ac which will be part of Postgres 11.  All
that is described in the documentation (see the bottom):
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/app-pgrewind.html

Those are copied up to v10 though.
--
Michael