Re: Windows binary install and gssapi support - Mailing list psycopg

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Windows binary install and gssapi support
Date
List psycopg
Greetings,

* Grant McKenzie (mckenzig@optonline.net) wrote:
> That said, the predominance of Kerberos authentication in enterprises these
> days would make support of this a welcome addition I'm sure.

We always build with SSPI on Windows platforms.

You don't really need (or want) GSSAPI on Windows systems because we've
got SSPI there..

Is there some reason that people are trying to get GSSAPI on Windows
instead of just using SSPI..?  I'd expect that to be very rare these
days..

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment