Re: Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work forpostgresql database. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steven Lembark
Subject Re: Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work forpostgresql database.
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 10:26:32 +0530
Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning.
>
> Please suggest the best suited unit test frame work for postgresql
> database and also shared the related documents to understand the
> framework.

If anyone there knows Perl (if not I'll be happy to teach it) you
can use DBI with Object::Exercise to validate anything. The module
documentation includes DBI examples or I can send you a few.

One nice thing about Perl is that you can inlcude source code
from a dozen or so other languages from Python to Java that will
be auto-wrapped and run automatically. This makes it really easy
to test multi-language interfaces to the database with a single
harness.

enjoi

--
Steven Lembark                                       1505 National Ave
Workhorse Computing                                 Rockford, IL 61103