Re: [HACKERS] Pluggable storage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Pluggable storage
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Pluggable storage  (David Steele <david@pgmasters.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 12:23:56PM -0400, David Steele wrote:
> I think this entry should be moved the the next CF.  I'll do that
> tomorrow unless there are objections.

Instead of moving things to the next CF by default, perhaps it would
make more sense to mark things as reviewed with feedback as this is the
last CF?  There is a 5-month gap between this commit fest and the next
one, I am getting afraid of flooding the beginning of v12 development
cycle with entries which keep rotting over time.  If the author(s) claim
that they will be able to work on it, then that's of course fine.

Sorry for the digression, patches ignored across CFs contribute to the
bloat we see, and those eat the time of the CFM.
--
Michael

Attachment