Re: changing my mail address - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: changing my mail address
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Ron Johnson (ron.l.johnson@cox.net) wrote:
> On 03/17/2018 10:51 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >Once you've done that, log out of all PG sites (possibly by deleteing
> >cookies which you may have from them) and then log into postgresql.org
> >first and then go to lists.postgresql.org and the update should be
> >passed through.
>
> Sadly, https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/ hasn't worked for me in yearss.

That wasn't what the OP was asking about, but if you're having an issue
there, then please explain exactly what you're trying to do and what
issue you're seeing.  We're happy to try and resolve any such issues.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment