Re: Unable to install pgadmin4 on Ubuntu 17.10 using xenial APT repo - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Unable to install pgadmin4 on Ubuntu 17.10 using xenial APT repo
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Rob Bradley 2018-03-12 <7594268b-e51a-87e1-d818-3ae3603b241f@twosixlabs.com>
> I'm running Ubuntu 17.10 with Python 3.6.3 and get the following APT
> error message when attempting to install pgadmin4:

>  pgadmin4 : Depends: libpython3.5 (>= 3.5.0~b1) but it is not installable

Hi Rob,

we are not supporting artful (17.10) because we didn't get around to
set it up in time, and once we were ready, it made more sense to
target bionic (18.04) because that will be the next LTS release.

Please give the pgadmin4 package from bionic-pgdg a try.

Christoph