Re: Rewrite of pg_dump TAP tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Rewrite of pg_dump TAP tests
Date
Re: Rewrite of pg_dump TAP tests  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> Attached is a patch (which applies cleaning against a2a2205, but not so
> much anymore, obviously, but I will fix after the releases) which
> greatly improves the big pg_dump TAP tests.  There's probably more which
> can be done, but I expect people will be much happier with this.  The
> cliff-notes are:

Attached is an updated patch which applies cleanly against current
master.  I've not yet looked into back-patching these changes, but will
if this can get some review and feedback, and folks like this better and
are ok with the same being done in the back-branches.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment