Re: 2018-03 Commitfest Summary (Andres #3) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ildus Kurbangaliev
Subject Re: 2018-03 Commitfest Summary (Andres #3)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 20:34:11 -0800
Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> - Custom compression methods
>
>   RFC. While marked as ready for committer, I think this is mostly
>   because some high level design input is needed.  It's huge, and so
> far only seems to add already existing compression support.
>
>   Not seing this for v11.

Hi,

This patch is not about adding new compression algorithms, it's about
adding a new access method type which could be used for new compression
methods.

It's quite big but the large part of it are changes in regression tests
(becauses it adds new field in \d+) and new tests.

--
---
Ildus Kurbangaliev