Re: 2018-03 Commitfest starts tomorrow - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: 2018-03 Commitfest starts tomorrow
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 12:42:25AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I think that we should summarily bounce to the September 'fest anything
> submitted in the last two days; certainly anything that's nontrivial.

I don't have any issues with simple patches posted at the last minute.
There is for example a small one for pg_rewind I was looking at a bit
today which is IMO fine to deal with for this CF.

> that are not Johnny-come-latelies.

Reference? :)

> We also need to be pretty hard-nosed about quickly bouncing anything
> that's not realistically going to be able to get committed this month.
> I've not gone through the list in detail, but there are at least several
> waiting-on-author items that have seen no activity since the last 'fest.
> I'd recommend marking those RWF pretty soon.

Agreed.
--
Michael

Attachment