Re: [HACKERS] Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation objectaddresses - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation objectaddresses
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:01:59AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Thanks Mr. Robot and Thomas for the reminder. Attached is an updated
> patch set taking care of those warnings, 0002 and 0004 being impacted.

The last patch set has rotten enough for git am to complain (not patch
-p1), so attached is a new set.  Alvaro, I am aware that there are way
more shiny features than this patch set, still are you planning to look
at this patch set aimed at doing the cleanup of the existing inferface
you introduced?

I am moving it to the next CF for now..
--
Michael