Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org
Date
List pgadmin-support
Re: Johann Spies 2018-01-31 <20180131064747.GA15204@sun.ac.za>
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 06:31:32PM +0000, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for your response, Johann.
> >
> > I'm probably being stupid, but I can't find those packages... I've
> > been hunting in
> > https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/jessie-pgdg/ which
>
> I have looked in the apt.postgresql.org repository and it seems that all
> the Packages files are empty.  So I am not sure whether there is a
> package for Jessie.

Hi,

there are no pgadmin4 packages for Jessie because that distribution is
missing too many dependencies (python modules). You will have to
upgrade to Debian Stretch to use pgadmin4.

Christoph