Updating timezone data to 2018c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Updating timezone data to 2018c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I have just bumped into tzdata (https://www.iana.org/time-zones), to
notice that 2018c has been released. Surely, there will be a refresh for
the next release?

At the same time I have played with the instructions in
src/timezone/README to generate the attached. That's always an
experience to take. One abbreviation has been visibly removed as far as
I can see.  I know that Tom does that before each release, I just got
curious about how this gets updated, and I am wondering if I got the
thing right ;)

Thanks,
--
Michael