Re: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - January 14 2018 == - Mailing list pgsql-www

From David Fetter
Subject Re: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - January 14 2018 ==
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 02:44:53PM +0000, Clément, Sébastien (NRCan/RNCan) wrote:
> Hi David, thanks for the news.
> It seems the address webmaster@postgresql.org doesn't work, because
> I received a notice of undeliverable email when I sent a message
> there last week (see attached email). Is there another address I can
> use?
>
> Sébastien Clément

Hi Sébastien,

> Subject: Featured Users
>
> Hi, I would like to add our database to the list of "Featured Users"
> (https://www.postgresql.org/about/users/).  We have developed
> TreeSource, a National database for wood quality in Canada, using
> PostgreSQL. It has been online since 2008, and has had a dedicated
> PHP interface since 2012.  The address is:
> https://treesource.rncan.gc.ca
>
> We could be included in the section "Government", under the name
> "Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest Service"

This is great, and the way to add it is to send it to the www list,
cc'd here.

Will someone be presenting on TreeSource at PGCon in Ottawa this year?
I believe there's still time to send a proposal if this hasn't already
been done.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778