Re: Missing column_constraint explanation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Missing column_constraint explanation
Date
List pgsql-docs

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAB_COdgOoA=G18RhWPoW8zZ+xOxTns7xD7psHA=ct+XccokbUg@mail.gmail.com#CAB_COdgOoA=G18RhWPoW8zZ+xOxTns7xD7psHA=ct+XccokbUg@mail.gmail.com

> where the latest patch is from Amit.

Indeed I missed this one, thanks. This one is a new thread, where
somebody has commented directly on the docs of the website.

> Further, as mentioned upthread in
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20171221031511.GX4628%40tamriel.snowman.net
> I'm concerned that this wouldn't be very easy to make work with the way
> psql's documentation is generated.  Did you take a look at how that
> works with create_help.pl?  I don't see create_help.pl as supporting
> 'entity'.  We could perhaps fix that, but I'm not really sure it's worth
> it and it's certainly quite a bit to add on to this particular patch.

Good point here.
--
Michael

Attachment