Re: Please remove me from the mailing list.... - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Please remove me from the mailing list....
Date
List pgsql-admin
Scott, all,

* Scott Marlowe (scott.marlowe@gmail.com) wrote:
> Nobody can do this for you. Look in the headers to an email from the list
> and there should be a link in there to unsubscribe.

I've already handled the unsubscribe request.

If anyone else would like to unsubscribe, please email me *directly* and
I'll be happy to work with you to get it accomplished.  Please don't
email the list any further on this thread or to ask to be removed.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment