Re: IndexTupleDSize macro seems redundant - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: IndexTupleDSize macro seems redundant
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> > Updated (combined) patch attached for review.  I went through and looked
> > again to make sure there weren't any cases of making an unaligned
> > pointer to a struct and didn't see any, and I added some comments to
> > _bt_restore_page().
>
> Looks OK from here.

Great, thanks, I'll mark it as Ready For Committer then.

Robert, since you were on this thread and the patch is mostly yours
anyway, did you want to commit it?  I'm happy to do so also, either way.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment