Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Amul,

* amul sul (sulamul@gmail.com) wrote:
> Agree, updated in the attached patch.  Patch 0001 also includes your
> previous review comment[1] and typo correction suggested by Alvaro[2].

Looks like this needs to be rebased (though the failures aren't too bad,
from what I'm seeing), so going to mark this back to Waiting For Author.
Hopefully this also helps to wake this thread up a bit and get another
review of it.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment