Re: [HACKERS] Proposal: Local indexes for partitioned table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Proposal: Local indexes for partitioned table
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

Jesper Pedersen wrote:
> indexing.sql contains a \di command which list the owner of the db, so make
> check-world fails.

Wow, that was a stupid oversight, thanks for pointing it out.  Here's a
version that applies to today's master, and fixes this problem.

No other changes.

(I didn't incorporate your proposal to document the index naming
pattern.  I propose that you post it in its own thread, so that it can
be discussed on its own merits.  Note typo "formular" in your patch; I'd
suggest "pattern" or some such rather than "formula" though.)

Attachment