Re: CFM for January commitfest? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: CFM for January commitfest?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ryan,

* Ryan Murphy (ryanfmurphy@gmail.com) wrote:
> > > Yes, I have interest to help. I do not have the experience of how to do
> > the
> > > whole, but I believe that if I help you (you as CFM) in the future I can
> > > assume this activity when necessary.
>
> Hi Stephen.  Thanks for being the CFM!
>
> I'm also interested in helping.   Last commitfest I reviewed several
> patches, but like Gerdan I lack context to know how best to help.  I think
> I have an average an hour a day to devote to this, which is not a ton, but
> feel free to call on me to help in any way I can.

Fantastic!  Glad to have you helping out with reviews, that's awesome
and huge part of what's needed to keep the commitfest moving.  With an
hour a day, perhaps you could keep on top of the patches listed under
'Monitoring & Control' and help push them along?  Watch out for my
emails to the -hackers list soon to see what I mean about pushing things
along (providing reviews of those patches would certainly help move them
forward too, though that's a bit more than what's expected of a CFM. ;).

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment