Re: CFM for January commitfest? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: CFM for January commitfest?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

On the PG mailing lists, we'd prefer if you didn't top-post but instead
respond in-line (as I'll do below).

* Gerdan Rezende dos Santos (gerdan@gmail.com) wrote:
> I have interest in help with this.

That's great!  I took your email to mean that you're interested in
helping out, but not in taking it on completely.  If I misunderstood
your intent and that you'd have time to run the CF entirely as CFM
yourself, that's certainly fine, just let me know.  I'm happy to provide
some guideance on running a CFM too (it's been a while since I ran one,
but I do have experience in doing so ;).

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment